Saturday, January 12, 2013

Diet



It's a new year!  People are talking about diets again.  I am needing to lose weight too and have already begun changing my eating habits. 

I also have been thinking on what stuff do I need to diet from for my spiritual life to improve?
I am not writing as much since I starting working fulltime in October.  But then again, there are things I need to cut out that would enhance my spiritual walk and enable me to write more and create more in my art for Him.


Things like:  playing too many video games on my ipad, watching too many recorded shows on tv, complaining about things I don't like,  reading too much other stuff instead of my Bible. 

What should be on your spiritual diet list this year?  Things and habits you need to cut down on or lose completely to enhance your relationship with Christ? 

Some "food for thought"!

No comments:

Post a Comment